Posted on Jun 30, 2020 by
| Tags: LVC,fsc
We are delighted to announce the re-opening of the Clubhouse bar on Saturday 4th July at 1pm.
Opening Hours and Service
Drinks and sealed snacks (eg crisps and nuts) will be available from the bar, however, the kitchen will remain closed until further notice so there will be no food service.
Opening hours will be from 1pm to 11pm on Saturday and from 4pm to 11pm Monday to Friday for an initial period of two weeks, after which, the opening hours will be reviewed.
Operating safely during COVID 19
You will appreciate that a number of changes have been put in place in the Clubhouse to comply with the latest Government guidelines. Guidelines for members are detailed below and we ask that you take time to read them before visiting the Clubhouse. It is important that members accept these measure so that we can keep all those who visit the Clubhouse safe.
To comply with the social distancing rules, the seating available in the Clubhouse has been reduced. To avoid turning away members who want to use the bar, please can members who want to watch the tennis without ordering from the bar, do so from the court side benches which may now be used.
In addition to the specific measures put in place, LVC staff will continue with their rigorous cleaning regime and hand sanitiser will be available to members in the Clubhouse (as well as access to the hand-washing facilities in the toilets).
We hope those of you who are ready to venture out, will support the LVC team as we re-open the Clubhouse and help us to keep it a safe environment.
GUIDELINES FOR VISITING LAWN VIEW CLUBHOUSE
Before you leave home
- Do not visit the Clubhouse if you or someone in your household or your support bubble is showing coronavirus symptoms. Detailed guidance at:
- Understand the limits on gatherings and social distancing before you set off. Indoor gatherings are limited to members of any 2 households (or support bubbles), outdoor gatherings are limited to members of any 2 households (or support bubbles), or a group of at most 6 people from any number of households. Detailed guidance at:
On arrival at the Clubhouse
- All members and their guests must be registered in the book provided in the Clubhouse porch (full name, time of visit and contact telephone number). Please can one member from each household register everyone in their household and all others in the party take their seats straightaway.
- There is a one-way system in the Clubhouse, members must enter through the main entrance and leave through the exit at the rear leading to the carpark.
- We ask that only one member from each household approaches the bar to order. There is one order point clearly marked and three bar queuing spaces. If the queuing spaces are occupied you must remain seated until one becomes available.
- Children are welcome in the Clubhouse, but members must ensure that they remain at the table at all times until their household leaves.
Please do not rearrange the furniture or close windows and outside doors
- Tables have been positioned to meet the social distancing requirements and must not be moved except by LVC staff.
- Chairs must not be moved between tables without permission from LVC staff.
- Windows and doors will be kept open to maintain a flow of fresh air.
- The Clubhouse toilets now have locks fitted to the exterior doors. Members are required to lock the door behind them when they enter, ensuring only one person at a time can use the facilities. One queuing space for the toilets is marked.
Leaving the Clubhouse
- Members must leave the Clubhouse, following the one-way system, through the exit at the rear leading to the carpark.
- Tables positioned near the exit and by the doors to the terrace, will be used as glass collection points. Members are asked to place their empty glasses and trays on these tables as they leave, to minimise the requirement for staff to collect directly from occupied tables.
- In addition to the Clubhouse terrace, tables will be available on the approach to the Clubhouse and on the tennis pavilion terrace together with glass collection tables.
- Members seated outside must not run inside if it starts to rain, but may enter the Clubhouse cautiously and only stay inside if there is seating available.
Good News - SNOOKER SECTION TO RE-OPEN FROM 8TH JULY
Jul 08, 2020
The Fulwood Snooker Club will re-open from 6pm on Wednesday 8th July with all members required to follow…
Good News - LAWN VIEW CLUBHOUSE BAR TO RE-OPEN !
Jun 30, 2020
The Lawn View Clubhouse Bar will re-open from 1pm on Saturday 4th July
Development Update - The New Retreat
Jun 04, 2020
New Retreat building installed