Posted on Jul 08, 2020 by
| Tags: snooker,fsc,covid
Having seen updated information on the WPSBA home page, we are now in a position to open the Snooker section from 6pm today (8th July).
A risk assessment has been completed and the following rules must be adhered to by members:
- Members must hand sanitise their hands as they enter the snooker room
- Members must then wash their hands for 20 seconds using the sink in the far corner. Soap and paper towels are provided
- The table sides and equipment must be wiped down before play using the wipes provided
- Gloves and masks can be worn if members wish to
- Please stay 1m plus from other members
- Please wash the balls on a regular basis using the bowl and detergent provided
- If you are showing any signs of illness please do not attend
- Please open both windows to allow air to flow through the room
- The tables should be ironed as often as possible without damaging the cloths
Thank you all and stay safe.
Fulwood Sports Club Update
Nov 27, 2020
Further to the Government's announcement that Sheffield will be subject to Tier 3 restrictions from Wednesday…
Squash and Racketball update - Tier 3 compliance
Oct 28, 2020
Please be aware of the latest England Squash guidelines and club hygiene information
Lawn View Clubhouse closes as Sheffield moves to Tier 3 restrictions.
Oct 28, 2020
Unfortunately, due to tier 3 restrictions coming into force in Sheffield on Saturday 24th October, the…